Random Notes

  • I love Victoria's Secret cotton underwears <3
  • Do not wear the same bra two days in a row!
  • Use powder on my face!
  • 与える徳。共に繁栄。

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Revies: hand lotions and creams



I like their smells, but unfortunately they don't give me enough hydration to my hands, although I like what they do as anti-bacterial hand lotion. Usually anti-bacterial gel will dry out my skin.



What I recommend as a hand lotion is Johnson's soft lotion. It will soften my skin and my hands will be smooth. The right one is a Victoria's Secret hand cream. I haven't tried it yet, but it smells really good. It was 40% off yesterday. I'm quite happy about that. I was going to buy a body lotion, but I don't want my body to smell spicee apple though I like the smell. I thought my hands to be smell it was enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment