I found an elf eye palette for $2.50 (originally $5) :D
I also went to Office Max and bought two binders for $5, but since I found this awesome binder bundle for $3, I decided to go back to Office Max and returned the binders. haha I think I will go back to Target to buy more of this bundle. This is great, and the color is cute!
1) Use up cosmetics and make-ups in my compartment. I bought
many lip sticks and eye shadows in past couple of years. I want to use
them up. I don't need to buy new make-ups for a while.
2) Get rid of things in my room that I'm not using at least for 2 years. I have too many stuff in my room. I want to reduce what I own into a half.
3) Spanish. I need to speak Spanish at work. I started to teach Spanish myself.
4) Learn and practice hair-do. I usually comb my hair and
that is it for a day. I should learn hair-do. At least, I should get a
straightner to make myself look nicer.
5) Keep track of my budget. Keeping an account of expenses is a good way to save money. I am going back to school from this month.
7) Be courteous to everything I do. Looking for
effectiveness is done for a while. I'd like to be more courteous to
everything. It means I want to spend more time on each thing I do.
8) Cell phone use. I will try to use my phone less.
9) Be thankful. 与える徳。共に繁栄。 10) I'd be more nice to my boobs. I'll take care of my bras nicely. I won't wear a bra two days in a row.