Random Notes

  • I love Victoria's Secret cotton underwears <3
  • Do not wear the same bra two days in a row!
  • Use powder on my face!
  • 与える徳。共に繁栄。

Monday, January 2, 2012

Resolutions for 2012

1) Use up cosmetics and make-ups in my compartment. I bought many lip sticks and eye shadows in past couple of years. I want to use them up. I don't need to buy new make-ups for a while.
2) Get rid of things in my room that I'm not using at least for 2 years. I have too many stuff in my room. I want to reduce what I own into a half.
3) Spanish. I need to speak Spanish at work. I started to teach Spanish myself.
4) Learn and practice hair-do. I usually comb my hair and that is it for a day. I should learn hair-do. At least, I should get a straightner to make myself look nicer.
5) Keep track of my budget. Keeping an account of expenses is a good way to save money. I am going back to school from this month.
7) Be courteous to everything I do. Looking for effectiveness is done for a while. I'd like to be more courteous to everything. It means I want to spend more time on each thing I do.
8) Cell phone use.  I will try to use my phone less.
9) Be thankful.
与える徳。共に繁栄。
10) I'd be more nice to my boobs. I'll take care of my bras nicely. I won't wear a bra two days in a row. 




smiley-smile.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment