Random Notes

  • I love Victoria's Secret cotton underwears <3
  • Do not wear the same bra two days in a row!
  • Use powder on my face!
  • 与える徳。共に繁栄。

Sunday, January 25, 2009

In My Shower Room: Review


These are things that I'm currently using. Organix shampoo and conditioner are things that I've been wanting to use for a long time. They were on sale so I bought them. They were 2 for $6.99. But I don't think I'll buy these again because my hair gets tangling easily after I use these. It's not so good. They smells good but I don't think coconut milk is a smell for someone's hair. The smell should be for room or something. The body wash is good. My ideal skin type is soft and smooth. It gives me smoothness. But still my body skin gets dry. I need to find a super moisturizer for body.

No comments:

Post a Comment