Random Notes

  • I love Victoria's Secret cotton underwears <3
  • Do not wear the same bra two days in a row!
  • Use powder on my face!
  • 与える徳。共に繁栄。

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Haul: Natural Food Store


I went to a grocery store and natural food store yesterday. and I got some good stuff :) I had some coupons, so I spent less than I thought. I'm really satisfied with that. Since I care about my skin a lot, and I'm actually sick now, I decided to buy some supplements; Women's Multi, Acidphilus, and Vitamin C drink. I feel I intake less protein, so I decided to try soytein. They are vegan or vegetarian formula. I also bought Cool Soup, which is a vegetable soup, and I really loved it. It is really light flavor, but since I'm sick, I haven't been able to eat food that has strong taste. I think I want to buy them more. I'm so so happy they were all on sale, and I got descounted from their discounted tags :"]

No comments:

Post a Comment