Random Notes

  • I love Victoria's Secret cotton underwears <3
  • Do not wear the same bra two days in a row!
  • Use powder on my face!
  • 与える徳。共に繁栄。

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Survey on July 1st

HAIR:

What Shampoo brand do you use?
The Body Shop Banana flavor Shampoo.

What Conditioner do you use? The Body Shop Banana flavor conditioner, and VC So Sexy Nourish Mask.

Do you use a flat-iron daily? Nope.

What styling products do you use? VC So Sexy detangler, and Herbal Essence spray green bottle.

Do you prefer your hair to be up or down? I like my hair to be up, especially at home.

Is your hair long or short? Long.

Do you dye your hair? Nope.

Do you use the same color, or do you experiment with other colors all the time? n/a


FACE:

Do you wear make-up?
I usually wear make-up daily but it's minimum, at least sunscreen, loose power, blush, and eye liner.

What brand of foundation do you wear? Missha BB cream, and DHC Q10 cream foundation.

What brand of Mascara? Maybelline, and Opera. But I want to try big brand ones such as YSL or Lancome.

Do you wear eyeshadow? Not really. Usually eye liners.

What color blush do you wear? NARS Orgasm, and The Body Shop pink one.

Lip stick or lip gloss? I prefer lip sticks because it defines my face well. But they shouldn't dry my lips! Most of them do. I like MAC, Bobbi Borwn, and the body shop ones. I like lip gloss too, but I think my lips should not be so shiny over all. I always dream about peachy hydrated lips just like Japanese models on their magazines ^^

If the answer is gloss, what flavor? I like minty flavor.

What kind of cleanser do you use? Lancome cream-to-form cleanser, DHC Mild Touch Cleansing Oil, and Clinique Exfoliating Scrub.

Do you use the Biore pore strips? Nope.

NAILS:

Are your nails natural or fake?
Natural.

Long or short? Short ^^

What color do you normally paint your nails? I'm wearing green right now. I also have red, pastel purple, pastel yellow, pastel pink, and beige. I like nails with no shimmer or glitter on them.

Do you get manicures often? What about pedicures? I haven't tried here in the States. I used to go to nail salons in Japan. I don't own a car. I should do anything on my own now.

Do you paint your toenails? What color? Yes, I usually paint on them in vivid red.



CLOTHES:

What is your normal style?
I really love to wear girly clothes, but unfortunately they don't look well on me. Bebe or Arden B types of clothes look good on me. Maxi dresses look good on me too. But I usually wear VC shirts and AE jeans when I go to school or a library.

What is your favorite brand of clothes? Snidel, Gerato Pique, American Eagle, Bebe, Auden B, Guess, Express, Francesca.

Where do you normally shop for clothes? Bebe, Francesca, or American Eagle

Do you like to dress up, or are you more casual? I love to dress up! But I wear casual clothes when I go to Starbucks or a library to study.

Do you wear a belt with all of your pants? Nope.

Do you like flared leg pants? I always buy flared pants. Skinny jeans never look good on me. They just shorten my legs.

Do you wear shorts in the summer? Nope.

How about tank tops? Yes, but I have to wear cardigans on them.

How many pairs of jeans do you own? A couple. I need new ones.


SHOES:

How many pairs of shoes do you have?
5 tennis shoes, and many pumps.

Would you wear a pair of shoes that hurt your feet because they are too cute not to wear? My feet are too vital and important to be hurt. If any shoes hurt my feet, I would not wear them again.

Are you a flip-flop lover? Never.

What about stilletos? I don't know. I like pin heels better.

What size shoe do you wear? 8.

Do you own a lot of dressy shoes? Yes.

Do you own any Mary-Janes? No.

ACCESSORIES:

What is your favorite accessory?
Juicy Couture.

Do you have a lot of jewelry? Not really.

How many pairs of sunglasses do you own? Two.

Don’t you just love the big sunglasses? Yes. They are very well to cover my face from the sun.

Do you wear earrings daily? Nope.

What about necklaces? Sometimes.

Rings? Rarely.

Bracelets? Sometimes.

How many watches do you own? Two. I want a coach one, and a Juicy Couture one.

Do you wear a watch daily? Nope.

How many purses do you have? Five.

Do you switch purses often? Yes, it depends on where to go.

Does your wallet have to match your purse? I think so. It's Bebe.

Are your purses the huge ones, or are they smaller? They are not big. I own middle sizes, and small sizes. I don't want my purses to be like a trash bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment