Random Notes

  • I love Victoria's Secret cotton underwears <3
  • Do not wear the same bra two days in a row!
  • Use powder on my face!
  • 与える徳。共に繁栄。

Monday, October 26, 2009

Haul and review


I went to Walgreens and Target yesterday. I was going to buy a brush at Sephora, but I decided to buy a cheaper brush at Target, because it was as soft as the Sephora brand. I also was going to buy brush sets of TooFaced but I didn't like the texture when I tried them. I'm not going to get them. Also I bought an oil-free makeup cleanser at Walgreens.

The body lotion at the right is from Bath and Body Works. I won't get them anymore. I didn't like the bottle and how they gave us hydration. I think I like butter type of lotion. It's too light for me. The mascaras are from Maybelline and Loreal. I like Maybelline one a lot. I'm going to buy them again, but not the Loreal one.

No comments:

Post a Comment