Random Notes

  • I love Victoria's Secret cotton underwears <3
  • Do not wear the same bra two days in a row!
  • Use powder on my face!
  • 与える徳。共に繁栄。

Sunday, January 17, 2010

A Thing I Never Buy: Flawless Skin Protection


The Body Shop Flawless Skin Protection: I tried this at one of the Body Shop retail store. Any of colors didn't match on my skin tone, and the coverage was too heavy for me. I felt my skin stopped breathing.

By the way, recently I made some purchases at drugstore.com, thebodyshop.com, and sephora.com. I bought two pressed powders, a mascara, a moisturizer, a shampoo, a conditioner, a toner, an eye cream, an exfoliating wash, and a cleanser. I had to restock many things this time. I enjoyed online shopping :)

I also finished using this ionic mask. At first I thought I liked it, but I don't feel like buying again.

No comments:

Post a Comment