Random Notes

  • I love Victoria's Secret cotton underwears <3
  • Do not wear the same bra two days in a row!
  • Use powder on my face!
  • 与える徳。共に繁栄。

Saturday, August 2, 2008

My Skin Care Rouline -Moisturizers-

-Annemarie Borlind Purifying Care
-DHC Salicylic Face Milk

I use these in case by case. If I feel dryness, I use Annemarie Borlind Purifying Care. In other case, DHC Salicylic Face Milk can be used. Both were a little bit expensive for me. I bought the Annemarie Cream for $22, and the DHC milk for $19. When my skin condition is not good, the Annemarie Cream tends to stay white and a bit solid. When it is fairly good, the cream can be absorbed well into my skin. I like both goods. But if I compare, I like the DHC Milk better than the Cream becasuse I like its liquid-like texture.

No comments:

Post a Comment