Random Notes

  • I love Victoria's Secret cotton underwears <3
  • Do not wear the same bra two days in a row!
  • Use powder on my face!
  • 与える徳。共に繁栄。

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Peel for My Pores




Over-Night Biological Peel -Kiehl's-
When I went to Nordstorm the other day, a lady at Kiehl's recomended this product to me. Since then, I'm so interested in using this. They didn't have samples that day, so I didn't get a chance to try this. I definitely have nasty pores on my nose. So anyway I've got to try this! She said this peel would take out all my pores eventually if I use this once or twice a week before I go to bed. I want to believe her because I want to get really clear and fine skin in the future.

Here is a review from a girl. Her pores vanished according to her post. I really want to try this. It costs $42. I can't buy one now but later :D

No comments:

Post a Comment