Random Notes

  • I love Victoria's Secret cotton underwears <3
  • Do not wear the same bra two days in a row!
  • Use powder on my face!
  • 与える徳。共に繁栄。

Saturday, July 26, 2008

My Skin Care Routine -Cleansing-


-Biore warming anti-blackhead cream cleanser (2/week)
-Cleansing Research wash cleansing (2/week)
-HABA oil cleansing (1/week)
-KIEHL'S blue herbal gel cleanser (every night)
-ORIGINS checks and balances (2/day)

Here is my skin routine.
I use biore warming anti-blackhead cream cleanser, wash cleansing, or oil cleansing for T-zone such as a nose. Warming anti-blackhead cream cleanser cost about $4.50. It was on sale. This is really good. It has no oil but salicylic acid. It becomes warm when you apply on your skin. I bought wash cleansing in Japan for about 900 Yen with a small lotion bottle. It smells good like apples. It has some enzymes in it to break down dirt on your face. You also can form this as a face wash. Oil cleansing from HABA is a really strong cleanser. I have very strong pores on my chin (beneath my lips) and nose. I use this once a week to cleanse off those nasty pores. You can get this at www.habaus.com. I apply this on my nose and chin areas in dry condition. And gently touch my skin and make circle movement. Next I apply a small amount of water, and emulsify water and oil. Make sure rinse off everything. As you may know, surfactant may be contained this oil cleanser. It is not good for your skin. But I use this beacause my pores are really stubborn. KIEHL'S gel cleanser is my favorite one so far. I bought this last week when my friends took me to Nordstrom. I didn't know my city had KIEHL'S. It smells really good. It has sodium laureth sulfate in it, but I ignore it. I try to care about the sulfate. But if I care it, my pores won't go away, I guess. It doesn't stimulate my skin so far. So it has to be good for me. After cleansing off make-up, I use checks and balances from ORIGINS. I form it a lot and apply it on my skin. An advisor at ORIGINS store told me this was for conbination skin. It almost done. I don't know if I get this again. I didn't feel any advantage from it. I use this morning and night, twice a day.

http://www.truerenu.com/TR/Scripts/prodView.asp?idProduct=135
http://www.kiehls.com/_us/_en/catalog/product.aspx?CatCode=AXE_Face&TopCat=F1_Cleansers&prdcode=544
http://www.origins.com/templates/products/sp_nonshaded.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CATEGORY9716&PRODUCT_ID=PROD101
http://www.aha-soap.com/wash_c/index.html
http://www.biore.com/usa/products/productInfo.asp?productId=3

No comments:

Post a Comment