Random Notes

  • I love Victoria's Secret cotton underwears <3
  • Do not wear the same bra two days in a row!
  • Use powder on my face!
  • 与える徳。共に繁栄。

Friday, July 25, 2008

Today's Haul -WalMart-


I went to WalMart today, and I bought some beauty stuff; a nail buffer, a blush for my eyebrow, a mineral foundation, and a bath towel. The bath towel was on sale. It was $5. The original price was $10. A big deal. I wanted to try a mineral foundation for a long time. So I got that of Maybelline. It cost $7.98. I used to use a nail cutter, but it definitely bad for your nails. So I bought a rough nail buffer. It works really well. (I already used it.) My eyebrows are tick and dark, so I don't need to write them. I just need to comb them, so I got a blush. It was about $1. The quality of hairs is not good, but it's OK because I probably buy one again due to sanitization.

No comments:

Post a Comment