Random Notes

  • I love Victoria's Secret cotton underwears <3
  • Do not wear the same bra two days in a row!
  • Use powder on my face!
  • 与える徳。共に繁栄。

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Dental Stuff I Use



Here is my favorite a tooth paste and a floss. I like mint flavor. To be honest, I should avoid this kind of stuff containing sodium lauryl sulfate because it breaks down the surface of your skin and causes some bad ingredients into your body. But every time I use this tooth paste, my teeth get really smooth and clean. I just can't stop using this. As for the floss, it takes some dirt between your teeth. This is clean-burst flavor. I feel really good. I've heard that a floss stimulates your gum and makes it healthier. I use this in order to take off dental plaque. I didn't this before like a year ago. I know it sounds pretty nasty because my family doesn't care about our dental health that much. I've just notice that how much your teeth health affected your first impression. At least I want to care about them, so I decided to use them. It feels good :)


http://www.colgate.com/app/Colgate/US/OC/Products/Toothpastes/ColgateBakingSodaAndPeroxide.cvsp
http://www.wired.com/science/discoveries/magazine/15-10/st_colgate

No comments:

Post a Comment