Random Notes

  • I love Victoria's Secret cotton underwears <3
  • Do not wear the same bra two days in a row!
  • Use powder on my face!
  • 与える徳。共に繁栄。

Monday, November 24, 2008

Bath and Body Works holiday season haul



This Holiday Season version, Twisted Peppermint smells really good. This is one of my favorite scent. This hand soap was $3. I love to use this creamy hand soap because I care about dryness on my hand. I need to exfoliate my knees elbows, and heals, so I got a body scrub for free using a coupon. Brown Sugar and Fig hand lotion is also one of my favorite lotion. It was also $3. I wouldn't buy these if they were retail price.
↓ I have found a good web-site to buy holiday collection.
http://www.bigcitymarket.com/zencart/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=3

No comments:

Post a Comment