Random Notes

  • I love Victoria's Secret cotton underwears <3
  • Do not wear the same bra two days in a row!
  • Use powder on my face!
  • 与える徳。共に繁栄。

Monday, November 24, 2008

Victoria's Secret So Sexy Haul




-So Sexy conditioner for dry hair
-Brilliant Hair Mist
-
Instant Detangler

I went to Victoria's Secret this Saturday, and I bought those so sexy hair products. It was 3 for $24. So far I've used the detangler, and really love it. It gives my hair really soft and smooth. Since it gets cold, my hair tends to have static electricity,which means that my hair is damaged or dry. But it's gone! I love it :) Also it smells really good.




-Love Spell Mini Bag

I also bought this a couple weeks ago. I needed a case for my pens. I'm using this as a pen case.

I had never used Love Spell lotions, but now I have cute tiny those three. I love those travel size.

What's more, I got a hair essence and a scrub for blackhead. I've been using this Elseve essence since high school. I've just used this scrub once, and I realized that blackhead around my nose went smaller already. But I'll see.




Here is my wish list below↓

-Hand and Body Cream Gift Box



I'll definitely buy this weekend when I'm done with my homework for this week because I have 3 paper to be done. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment