Random Notes

  • I love Victoria's Secret cotton underwears <3
  • Do not wear the same bra two days in a row!
  • Use powder on my face!
  • 与える徳。共に繁栄。

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Hauls at Walmart, bebe, Hollister, and VS.


I went to a mall yesterday. I went to American Eagle, Hollister, and Victoria's Secret. I bought a pair of pants at Hollister, even though they are usually not good on me. These pants are just good on me and it is comfortable. The purpose that I went to the mall was to get a hoodie, and t-shirts. I bought undies at VC 5 for $25. I wanted to buy some body sprays there, but I couldn't find my favorite ones, which were Strawberry Campaign, and Sweet Dream. I found some cuties at AE, but my friend and I ran out of time.


This is what I bought at Walmart the other day. This smells so good!


These are the purchases at bebe. It was a pretty good deal. I bought the shirt for 20%off, and the skirt for 30%off. They are so sexy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment