Random Notes

  • I love Victoria's Secret cotton underwears <3
  • Do not wear the same bra two days in a row!
  • Use powder on my face!
  • 与える徳。共に繁栄。

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I used this mask this morning. I applied Clinique sunscreen that gives me dryness all the time today. But thanks to the mask, my skin was very fine today ^^ Well, I'm running out of my favorite sunscreen. I had to wear a sample of Clinique sunscreen today, and have to a next couple of days, until I receive a package.
Well, these intimates are all brand-new, so I thought it was OK to put it up above. I got a Cami as a gift, and bought a bra for 1,050 yen at Wacoal. The retail price for this bra was about 6,000 yen. I did a good job ^^

Also, I had a little discovery last night. The Lancome Juicy Tube 93 Toffee turned out being too brownish for me. I found out about it when I received it. But I had a light bulb moment. I mixed Canmake lip gloss and the Lancome lip gloss, then I really liked it ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment