Random Notes

  • I love Victoria's Secret cotton underwears <3
  • Do not wear the same bra two days in a row!
  • Use powder on my face!
  • 与える徳。共に繁栄。

Friday, November 19, 2010

Collective Haul at Sephora, beauty.com, and Target.com

@ Sephora.com FF Sale
I bought two eye shadow palette.
I didn't know Stila had such creamy eye shadows.
It was really good, but I returned these, because their colors weren't good on me :(



Beauty.com>>20% discount!
I bought NuBra, Urban Decay eye primer portion, and Body Cleanse ^^




Target.com has become one of my favorite online website,
because they offer $5 off when you spend $50.
Sonia Kashak eye makeup remover has become my favorite remover for my eyes!
I always like L'oreal moisturizer because they are not sticky.
I'll try this lash boosting serum this time.
I'm using the other brand now, but it's almost gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment