Random Notes

  • I love Victoria's Secret cotton underwears <3
  • Do not wear the same bra two days in a row!
  • Use powder on my face!
  • 与える徳。共に繁栄。

Friday, November 26, 2010

Starbucks :)

I went to a hair salon this Wednesday.
I like the length of my hair now.
Well, it could have been a bit shorter.
I created thicker bangs this time.
The lady wasn't good to style my hair nicely.
I disappointed.
But when I got home, I styled my bangs, and it looked better.

Yesterday, I ordered a pair of relax pants, and jeans at HauteLook.com
You should check it out :)
I also ordered some tanks, and a long sleeves shirt at Gap.com.
I guess since it's black Friday, they have better deal,
but I used a coupon with $15 of when I spent $75, and free shipping.
It's not so bad.
I need to go to a post office to pick up my sheet masks for eyes.
Somehow they didn't leave me a notice,
but I checked the tracking number yesterday.
It arrived this Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment