Random Notes

  • I love Victoria's Secret cotton underwears <3
  • Do not wear the same bra two days in a row!
  • Use powder on my face!
  • 与える徳。共に繁栄。

Saturday, May 30, 2009

I enjoy TV shows :)

Recently one of my friends gave me her TV because she moved to Europe. The TV set is so nice and I have started to watch TV shows gradually. So far, I like Unwrapped, Good Eats, The Girls Next Door, Keep Up with Kim Kardashian, and The Hills. It seems like lots of my friends don't like reality shows, or TV shows in general. But it's interesting to see what I can't do in my life. I enjoy watching their fashionable clothes, make-ups, and so on. As soon as I tell those friends that I enjoy TV shows, they respond me like I'm stupid. At least they sholud let me go. Are TV shows that bad?

No comments:

Post a Comment