Random Notes

  • I love Victoria's Secret cotton underwears <3
  • Do not wear the same bra two days in a row!
  • Use powder on my face!
  • 与える徳。共に繁栄。

Friday, May 29, 2009

A random survey

What are you wearing right now?
Victoria's Secret Pink hoodies, and aerie's bottom.

What's the last thing you read/are currently reading?
Dating da Vinci

Do you nap a lot?
Yes, I love taking a nap during a day. I think it's luxurious.

Who was the last person you hugged?
One of my friends.

What's your current obsession/addiction?
Work out.

What for dinner?
I had a plate of Hayashi Rice. It was so yummy. I cooked it.

What's the last thing you bought?
I just went to the grocery shopping, so it must be food.

What are you listening to right now?
Doo Wop that thing Lauryn Hill

If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
I'd like to be able to fly.

What's your favorite weather, and why?
Around 68-78F. There'd be the sun, but enough clouds. I'd feel comfiness with this weather when I'd in a long-sleeve shirt.

What is your most challenging goal right now?
Everyone has just left after finals. I'm alone here now. I'm trying to work as much as possible for living, and keeping myself busy.

If you could have a house - totally paid for, fully furnished - anywhere in the would, where would you want it to be?
Northern part of CA.

Favorite vacation spot?
Actually I have never experienced decent vacation. I always stuck in one place that I live. But I'd like to spend time in Europe to see beautiful scenery.

What is your favorite item of clothing?
Dresses. I like very tight dresses.

Favorite pair of shoes you keep going back to over and over, even though your closet is overflowing with a zillion others?
Pumps at Nine West!

Name one thing you cannot live without:
My coach glasses.

What time is bed time?
It's usually around midnight.

If you could wake up anywhere tomorrow morning, where would it be?
I'd be in LA.


No comments:

Post a Comment