Random Notes

  • I love Victoria's Secret cotton underwears <3
  • Do not wear the same bra two days in a row!
  • Use powder on my face!
  • 与える徳。共に繁栄。

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Survey II

What is your current obsession?
Work out

What is your weirdest obsession?
Collect lingerie

What are you wearing today?
Aries PJ, and American Eagle V-cut green shirt

What's your favorite comfort food?
Omlette

What would make today special?

I went to work this morning, although I had a huge headache. I wanted to earn money.

What would you like to learn to do?
I'd like to learn Chinese and Spanish, also Computer Language.

What’s the last thing you bought?
MAC lip gloss Gold Rebel

What are you listening to right now?
Ne-yo, Miss independent

What is your favorite weather?
Just enough for wearing long sleeves. I like to wear long sleeves, and long pants.

What is your most challenging goal right now?
Keep myself busy and sleep tight as much as possible

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
Long Beach

What would you like to have in your hands right now?
My friends It sounds a little bit wired hehe

If you could swap lives with anyone for one day who would it be and why?
Daughter of mother who likes to shop and has the same taste for clothing and cosmetics as her daughter. I'd like to travel around the world with my mother and shop in such as Dubai, Paris and so on.

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
California

Which language do you want to learn?
Mandarine, and Spanish

What do you look for in a friend?

chill and relaxing atmosphere

Who do you want to meet in person?
O'izumi Yoh chan

What’s your favorite type of music?

Hip hop R&B

What is your favorite piece of clothing you own?
Victoria's Secret Pink Hoodie navy

What is your dream job?

doctor human body scientist


Any favorite models?
Adriana Lima

If you had £100 now what would you spend it on?
cosmetics

Favorite designer?
gucci

Do you admire anyone’s style?
Jenifer Aniston

Describe your personal style.
Casual for class, but I love to dress up.

What is your favorite makeup brand?
MAC, Coach, and YSL

What makeup do you use a lot?
MAC lip stick

No comments:

Post a Comment