Random Notes

  • I love Victoria's Secret cotton underwears <3
  • Do not wear the same bra two days in a row!
  • Use powder on my face!
  • 与える徳。共に繁栄。

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Duty free: Missha chiny BB cream and Lancome sunscreen (SPF50 +++)


Yay, I got to see my family this summer! and what's more, I could spend time at Duty free shop at Narita airport. Duty free shop at Narita is so great! I bought Missha shiny BB cream SPF27 ++ for only 800 yen, which was about $8.89. (The rate was 1dollar = 90 yen at that time)


I also bought LANCOME sunscreen for my face for 4500 yen. It usually costs 6300 yen. It was 4800 yen at first, but the shop clerk gave me a 5% cupon, so I ended up saving 1800 yen! yay! Let's not get any stain from scary UV rays! I don't mind getting sun tan, but I do not want any spots or stains! ew >< Actually I wanted to buy Sekkisei Lotion too, but I decided not to buy it, because I just couldn't afford it this time. I will get it on ebay or something later... :'( and I wanted to buy more at Duty free shop. They are such great places <3

No comments:

Post a Comment