Random Notes

  • I love Victoria's Secret cotton underwears <3
  • Do not wear the same bra two days in a row!
  • Use powder on my face!
  • 与える徳。共に繁栄。

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Today's Haul

I found Skin Genesis Cell Strengthening Daily Treatment Serum for $11.45, so I bought it without thinking. It is oil-free and still gives you enough hydration. I've heard good reputation for this. Let me give a try. I am happy to get it. I also bought clean and clear facial cleansing wipes for my neck area. I didn't like Clearacil wipes, so I decided to try clean and clear wipes. It is also oil-free.
-Loreal Pencil Perfect Self-Advancing Eyeliner #140 Sage
Its texture is a bit hard. It was $4.69, so I wanted to give a try. It might be good for fall make-up.
I tried this wipe already. It is not sticky at all. I feel fresh now. Wow I love this!

No comments:

Post a Comment