Random Notes

  • I love Victoria's Secret cotton underwears <3
  • Do not wear the same bra two days in a row!
  • Use powder on my face!
  • 与える徳。共に繁栄。

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Fashion Pet Peeves and Keys that I have found out.

I watched some videos about fashion pet peeves on youtube.
It was interesting, but people in the videos looked unhappy
simply because they were talking about what they hated.
umm...
What they hated were varied, such as Coach, logo shirts,
Juicy Couture tracksuits, Ed Hardy, UGG, and so on.

Personally, I never ever wear, jeggings, leggings, skinny jeans, Capri,
just because I know it emphasizes ugly shape of my legs and buttocks.
I own three things from Coach.
They are all limited edition, I think they are cute
and they were good deals :)
I don't mind people carry Coach or LV purses.
But Coach bags are so popular here
and they are fairly affordable,
so I think that makes Coach look cheaper.
I want to own miumiu or Gucci purses some day ^^
I don't think people should criticize if the other carry big brand purses.
Criticizing them makes you look miserable,
and I always feel that you are just jealous of them.
If you don't like them, keep it on your mind ...

If you find people carry fake things,
all you have to do is laugh at them at your own place.
I don't like fake things,
just because they are illegal and somewhat they make people cheap ...
well, they are illegal. They shouldn't be made.
I don't own Juicy Couture tracksuits,
but I love a pair of my A&F Yoga pants,
and also two pairs of my sweat pants from Victoria's Secret.
I don't think I own obvious logo shirts.
Well, I have some shirts with "PINK" on them.
I agreed with people in the youtube videos
who didn't like Ed Hardy and True Religion.
They are not my taste.
I would like to purchase jeans from 7 For All Mankind.
I tried them on at one of the thrift stores the other day.
They fit me well, and I liked their cut!
But I just didn't buy them.
What I own right now are American Eagle, Kitson, and Mousy.
No holes or scratch...

I don't mind people wear slutty clothes,
but they just make you look cheap ...
I don't do that...
Well, I don't want to see any cleavage of your boobs or buttocks.

One thing that I found out was that I should pay somewhat more for shoes.
Your feet and legs are your 2nd heart.
You should wear shoes that comfortably fit you.
One time I bought a pair of shoes from Forever 21,
and I really regretted them.
I won't buy any shoes from them ...

No comments:

Post a Comment