Random Notes

  • I love Victoria's Secret cotton underwears <3
  • Do not wear the same bra two days in a row!
  • Use powder on my face!
  • 与える徳。共に繁栄。

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Ulta and nonno


My boyfriend recently went to Japan
and he got me this magazine.
I don't usually read nonno
but it was so sweet of him getting this ^^
This magazine has some articles about new makeup items
and hairdos!
I was born in Hokkaido,
and this magazine has places to visit in Hokkaido too!
Actually I'm going back there pretty soon.
He said I could study some fashion before I would go back.
Ureshii ^^


Mario Badescu
Buffering Lotion $17
Botanical Facial gel $12

I had a final yesterday.
After that, I picked up my boy friend
and we went to Ulta.
It's about 30 min away from my current apartment.
I wanted to get these
because I am going back to Japan
but I wanted to try these.
I don't think Japan has Mario Badescu, does it?
I wanted to buy one lipstick of NYX for my mother
but I couldn't find a color I wanted for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment