Random Notes

  • I love Victoria's Secret cotton underwears <3
  • Do not wear the same bra two days in a row!
  • Use powder on my face!
  • 与える徳。共に繁栄。

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Sephora Haul: Sephora Brand Brushes



I got a package from Sephora this afternoon.
Sephora OPI, Casting Call($9.50).
Philosophy Candy Cane($5) and Hot Buttered Rum
($6).
SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Mono Eyeshadow Hit The Road 57 for $3.
SEPHORA COLLECTION Travel Brush Set - Teal for $18.
SEPHORA COLLECTION Beauty In A Box Starter Kit Brush Set ($70 Value)
Starter Kit Brush Set for $10.

Sample pouches:
Clarins UV Plus Day Screen High Protection SPF 40
Guerlain Terracotta Skin Healthy Glow Foundation in 02 Brunettes
Kate Walsh Boyfriend Eau de Parfum

I donated my shoes and clothes today!
I got rid of some of my old stuff.
I feel good ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment