Random Notes

  • I love Victoria's Secret cotton underwears <3
  • Do not wear the same bra two days in a row!
  • Use powder on my face!
  • 与える徳。共に繁栄。

Friday, August 7, 2009

A mall



I walked to a mall this afternoon and had fun there ^^ I needed to replace my jeans so I went to Hollister and American Eagle. At Hollister, I found a pair of destroyed jeans for 18.50. I tried them on and found out that my legs looked short as they were and my butt looked ugly in them. So I declined. Next, I visited American Eagle and found a pair of Boyfriend jeans. My size is usually 00 short at AE, but they only had 0 regular. But even though it was regular, it looked just fine to me except that its size was a little bit bigger. I know that I should wear really tight jeans so my propotion looks better and that is the strategy of buying jeans. But I gave myself an excuse to buy them that I don't like to be mean to my skin around hip area by tightening up, and it was a tax free day. After that, I went to Arden B, bebe, and Express. They had neat, nice, classy, and feminine types of jeans and I really wanted to buy them. But aww I just can't afford them right now. I need to buy a lot of things before the fall semester begins. The reason I had to buy a pair of jeans was that my favorite jeans became stinky even after washing with good-sent detergent. I put Febreze on them many times, but it didn't work. The fabric of my jeans just absorbed odor from everywhere, and it won't come off anymore. I am glad that I can now wear really clean jeans. And actually I need to have them more. Only one pair of jeans won't work for everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment