Random Notes

  • I love Victoria's Secret cotton underwears <3
  • Do not wear the same bra two days in a row!
  • Use powder on my face!
  • 与える徳。共に繁栄。

Thursday, August 6, 2009

What I received today




I had a $3 off coupon for the enzymatic therapy product, so I bought the whole cleanse for $16.99. It was $29.99 at first and it was reduced to $19.99. I just finished Yeast Balance last week, so I will start to use this probably October. I received a package from NineWest. The pumps above were originally $79.00, and were reduced to $39.99. But I used a coupon for it too and I bought them for $29.99. They shipped them free^^ I also received a catalog from DHC cosmetics. It came with two sample packets of shampoo and conditioner. This time I don't see any cosmetics that I want from the sale section.

No comments:

Post a Comment