Random Notes

  • I love Victoria's Secret cotton underwears <3
  • Do not wear the same bra two days in a row!
  • Use powder on my face!
  • 与える徳。共に繁栄。

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Random thought on 8/23

I have ordered one of the Japanese magazines on ebay, and I can't wait to read it ^^ Also my prject that I've been working on these two weeks about to get done, so I'm thinking to buy something good for me to treat myself lol umm What should I get?

Every time I try to buy clothes at Forever 21, I can't find what I like. I only have one pair of pumps from them. So I guess
unfortunately my body doesn't fit in the store. Eeither does H&M. American eagle, Victoria's Secret, Arden B, and bebe look fairly good on me. It sounds interesting, because each store has each style and size. Some stores are not good for me. I want to wear Lucky Jeans but their jeans are not good on me. I care about how I look in clothes. I always have to try them on.

No comments:

Post a Comment