Random Notes

  • I love Victoria's Secret cotton underwears <3
  • Do not wear the same bra two days in a row!
  • Use powder on my face!
  • 与える徳。共に繁栄。

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Survey on Aug. 5th

[1] Things you cannot leave the house without:
Sunscreen and lip balm

[2] Favorite brand of Make Up:
YSL, Dior, Maybelline

[3] Favorite flower:
Rose

[4] Favorite clothing store:
bebe, victoria's secret, Arden B, Juicy Couture, mousy, SLY, Peach John, Jelato pique, Snidel

[5] Favorite perfume:
Gucci Rush by Gucci

[6] Heels or Flats:
Definitely heels! I don't wear flats because my legs are short. I usually wear tennis shoes tho.

[7] Do you make good grades:
Yes, I have to and I want to. I work hard.

[8] Favorite colours:
Rosy pink, and pastel purple

[9] Do you drink energy drinks:
I never ever drink energy drinks.

[10] Do you drink juice:
I don't drink juice, but I like cocktail :D

[11] Do you like swimming:
I think I do, but I don't usually swim only with my friends.

[12] Do you eat fries with a fork:
I don't see the purpose of this question. I think my answer is no. I want to use chap stick if I ever eat fries.

[13] Favorite moisturiser:
Clean and Clear advanced acne moisturiser

[14] Do you want to get married later on in life:
Yes :) I'd rather share my life with my love than being myself. I think that is really great and sweet.

[15] Do you get mad easily:
No. I don't like to lose temper. I want to stay calm and deal with any problem with clear mind.

[16] Are you into ghost hunting:
No thanks.

[17] Any phobias:
I don't like scary movies, and moths.

[18] Do you bite your nails:
No, your hands are covered with germs and bacteria especially your nails. I wouldn't consider guys to be in relationship if the guys bite their nails.

[19] Have you ever had a near death experience:
Yes, my host sister drove on the icy day, and the car spun like crazy when she tried to make a turn. She drove too fast. We were in high school then, and I'm glad I'm still alive. Also I'm happy for my parents that I didn't die for that in the different country.

[20] Do you drink coffee:
Yes, I brew coffee beans at home. I like Americano if I order coffee at a cafe. But I'm trying to save money, so I buy coffee beans and drink it at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment