Random Notes

  • I love Victoria's Secret cotton underwears <3
  • Do not wear the same bra two days in a row!
  • Use powder on my face!
  • 与える徳。共に繁栄。

Sunday, August 23, 2009

NARS: cheek blush


NARS cheek blush is one of the famous cosmetics. I have heard tons of compliments so I bought Orgasm. But I didn't like it because the color isn't good on me. It might be good but I have never heard any compliments from my friends. Plus I don't like its appearance either. Unfortunately I don't enjoy using it, so I won't buy this again. I think I like cute appearance rather than stylish and cool ones. That's why I tend to buy limited versions although I only have a few. It sounds really stupid because I might be one of those who is a target of marketing of companies. But I really enjoy the process of applying cosmetics on my face, so appearance is a very important factor for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment