Random Notes

  • I love Victoria's Secret cotton underwears <3
  • Do not wear the same bra two days in a row!
  • Use powder on my face!
  • 与える徳。共に繁栄。

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Surbey on Aug. 4th, 2009

What’s your favorite eye shadow color to wear?
Dark grey

What’s the one product you wouldn’t leave your house without?
Sunscreen

What’s your favorite makeup look – high drama OR natural?
Natural look

Which feature do you play up the most?
Lips

Which feature do you try to downplay/cover up?
Pores

Your favorite makeup brand, if you could pick only ONE to exist?
YSL

Which product have you re-purchased OVER and OVER again?
Opera eye lash mascara

Which product would you NEVER repurchase again and why?
I forgot what it was. Oh, I never buy soy milk toners. I got redness and irritation from it.

One beauty treatment you would always PAY to have done?
Have my hair perm

One beauty treatment you would NEVER pay to have done?
umm, I can't think of anything. Well, because I can't afford it, I won't have my hair colored.

One beauty trick you can share with everyone:
Always use disposable pub or sponge to avoid any germs and bacteria on your skin

Best advice you've ever been given regarding beauty and makeup?
Smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment